Untraceable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you?

2 posters

Go down

Would you? Empty Would you?

Post  Admin Luna Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:26 pm

I have been friends with this guy for 14 years. Last night he told me that he has always liked me and has always wanted to be with me. I do like him but he is a really good mate. Do you think i would be making a mistake if i started seeing him?

I am confused confused
Admin Luna
Admin Luna
Admin

https://untraceable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would you? Empty Re: Would you?

Post  Admin frilly stace Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 am

Admin Luna wrote:I have been friends with this guy for 14 years. Last night he told me that he has always liked me and has always wanted to be with me. I do like him but he is a really good mate. Do you think i would be making a mistake if i started seeing him?

I am confused confused

To be honest i think u should go 4 it as u have been through enough and i think something like this u need 2 take ya mind off the cunt lol
But jess atleast he loves u and as 4 years and atleast u know he wont hurt u like the others have he will always be there 4 u no matter what.
Plz listen 2 me this time coz u know im right and just dont want 2 admit it u aint got 2 settle down with him straight away it takes time 2 get over what uve been through and u know i will always be here 4 u.
But seriously jess i know u dont wanna ruin what u have with ur m8 but u need 2 take chances in life and what ever u choose 2 do ill stick by u every step of the way ok hun .
Admin frilly stace
Admin frilly stace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Luna Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:02 am

Thanks hun i know you will but i have decided that for now i have to be on my own and get over wez i know he is a cunt but i cant help loving him and i think it would be unfair to him if i started a relationship with him so soon after i have just left one but thanks anyway hun/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Admin Luna
Admin Luna
Admin

https://untraceable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin frilly stace Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 am

And i know u have decided 2 leave it 4 abit but i would wait abit and try acouple of months down the line see if u feel comfy with him and if not then atleast u have gave it ago.
So ill leave it with u 2 decide but im ere ok hun xxxx
Admin frilly stace
Admin frilly stace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum