Untraceable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES of XAT Chatboxes *Members, Please Read*

Go down

RULES of XAT Chatboxes *Members, Please Read* Empty RULES of XAT Chatboxes *Members, Please Read*

Post  Fallen A Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:07 am

I did some research on rules of Owners and Xat Chatboxes. Basically, these are what I have found that we need to pay attention to...

1.) ALWAYS type a reason for "Banning" or "Kicking" someone from the room, a message gets sent to a main group of people and they read who, what, when and where someone was banned, too many without reason could raise alarms.

2.) Have rules of the chatroom listed above Forums at ALL TIMES. This way, when new people read the rules before they enter, they will know what to expect of us.

3.) It is highly reccomended by the site to "Kick" people rather than "Bann" so they will have a chance to correct any behavioral problems. So long as we post it in the rules, I see no reason to skip this "Kicking" step.

4.) On a personnal Note, In my time surfing other rooms, I have experienced teenagers banning me from seemingly "Free Access" Chatboxes, if a future dispute arises that we are unfair, please use occurences like these in a report to the Team responsible for the Xat Chatbox Site.

If you need further assistance in regards to resolving any dispute where this chatbox needs proper justifications, please contact mysself, a Moderator, or a Owner for further assistance.

Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.

Fallen A

Back to top Go down